There are many situations when you might want to engage a professional inspector for your existing property:

  • When you discover potential structural issue but not sure if it is a major defect or not
  • When you identified a problem and would like advice on the best approach and estimated cost to repair
  • When you want to renovate your property
  • When you want to ensure your property and its structure are appropriately maintained for its longevity
  • Cracks - External Wall
    Cracks - External Wall

Common defects that you can ask your professional building inspector

  • Identification of asbestos materials
  • Settlement cracking
  • Sagging ceiling
  • Asymmetrical wall
  • Uneven flooring
  • Window and door deterioration
  • Leakage Problem
  • Drainage Problem
  • Termites, borer and other wood pest
  • Poor Workmanship