Our Inspection Methodology
During our building inspection, we conduct visual inspection in combination with using cutting-edge inspection equipment such as Infrared Thermal Camera, Moisture Meter, Termitrac Termite Detector, Laser Levelling etc to ensure the efficiency and quality of our inspection. We identify defects in reference to the Building Code Australia AS1684, AS2870, AS3600, AS3700, AS4349.1, Standards and Tolerance 2015. We capture defects identified in our easy-to-understand and comprehensive inspection report with photo evidence. Moreover, we can also provide detailed explanation on the cause of the defects as well as recommendations for repair and maintenance.
Why Choose Us?
- Highly qualified and experienced building inspector serving Melbourne
- Dedicated to assisting property buyers and home builders by providing you with a peace of mind and helping you avoid costly mistake with your biggest purchase in life
- We provide you with comprehensive and easy to read report with close-up photos, as well as recommendation and estimation of repair cost to help you with making informed decisions
- Registered Building Practitioner in Victoria; Qualified inspector with an education background in Building Surveying and Civil Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of Building Code, Australian Standards, Building Acts and Regulations to apply during inspection to protect you against unruly builders and vendors
- Highly experienced with over 10 years of experience in building inspection and construction management